General Terms and Conditions of sale
Article 1. Scope of application
These general conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the site fb-solutions.tech. They are systematically brought to the attention of each purchaser to enable him to place an order. Consequently, the fact of placing an order on the website fb-solutions.tech implies on the part of the buyer acceptance without reservation of these terms and conditions of sale, no different clause will be enforceable against us.
FB SOLUTIONS reserves the right to adapt or modify these general terms and conditions of sale at any time. In the event of modification, the general terms and conditions of sale in force on the day of the order will be applied to each order.
The fact that we do not avail ourselves at a given moment of any of the present general conditions of sale shall not be interpreted as a waiver of the right to avail ourselves of any of the said conditions at a later date.
Article 2. Availability of products
Our product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site within the limits of available stocks. As soon as the product is sold out, the “Out of stock” signal will be displayed.
Our commercial offer specifies in particular :
- The identity, permanent address and other necessary information of the company FB SOLUTIONS ;
- The goods concerned: name, dimensions, weight, quantity, colour, particularities, references… ;
- The financial conditions: price including taxes, possible participation in transport costs ;
- The duration of the offer and the availability of the goods at the time the order is placed ;
- The geographical area covered by the offer ;
- Delivery terms: delivery of a good by post or by a means of transport ;
- The deadline for delivery ;
- Guarantees and after-sales services ;
As soon as we receive your paid order, we check the availability of the product(s) ordered and you will be notified by e-mail with the confirmation of your order and the delivery deadline.
If the product is unavailable after you have placed your order, we will inform you by e-mail: your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be immediately refunded.
Article 3. Delivery times
Delivery times are indicated on each product at the time of ordering, these times are given as an indication.
In the event of the expiry of the stipulated period or, failing this, no later than thirty days after the conclusion of the contract, the purchasing company may instruct FB SOLUTIONS to make delivery within a reasonable additional period. If FB SOLUTIONS has not complied with this deadline, then the purchasing company may terminate the agreement by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or in writing on another durable medium.
Where the contract is rescinded for late delivery, the trader must reimburse the consumer for all sums paid, at the latest within fourteen days of the date on which the contract was rescinded.
Article 4. Transfer of risk
Articles L.216-4 and L.216-5 of the Consumer Code set out the conditions under which the risk of damage or loss of a good, which is the subject of a delivery, is transferred from the seller to the consumer.
These conditions are as follows:
- The risk is transferred to the consumer at the moment he takes physical possession of the goods (himself or a third party designated by him) ;
- If the consumer entrusts the delivery to a carrier of his choice, other than the one proposed by the trader, the risk of loss or damage passes to the consumer at the moment when the trader hands over the goods to the carrier.
Article 5. Payment methods and security
Payment must be made immediately by credit card or bank transfer; once made, payment is irrevocable.
Payment by credit card can be made either on our partner’s secure bank servers. This implies that no banking information concerning you will be transmitted via the FB SOLUTIONS website. Payment by credit card is therefore perfectly secure; your order will be recorded and validated as soon as the payment has been accepted by the bank. Your order will be validated and your card debited automatically when your order is registered.
You must imperatively fill in the registration form offered on the site before you can place an order.
Your credit card details are encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and are never transmitted unencrypted over the network. Payment is made directly to the bank.
FB SOLUTIONS does not, under any circumstances, have access to these details and does not keep them on its servers. This is why you will be asked for them each time you make a new transaction on our site.
Article 6. Withdrawal, product return and reimbursement
6.1 Withdrawal period
The contracts concluded on the site fb-solutions.tech are not concerned by article L121-16-1 of the Consumer Code relating to the right of retraction between professionals. Consequently, the purchasing company can in no case assert this right
6.2 Return of defective product
In the case of a defect in one or more products, a prior request to our Customer Service must be made within 14 days of receipt of your package:
- In the case of defective packaging, to notify us of the return of your product in its original packaging and in good condition.
- To notify us of a defect or non-conformity of one or more of the products received.
Upon receipt of our agreement concerning the return of the defective product, you have 7 days to return the product to us at the address previously indicated to you. The costs and risks of the return are at your expense.
The product must be returned if possible in its original packaging, in perfect condition and accompanied by all original accessories.
After 7 days, your return will be refused. The return must be made in a tracked parcel to the postal services. We decline all responsibility in the event that the parcel does not reach us.
6.3 Exchange or refund of defective product
Concerning the returned product, it will be refunded or exchanged according to your request and available stocks. If a refund must be made, it will be made as soon as possible.
Any product returned without our agreement will not give rise to a refund or exchange of goods.
6.4 Equipment warranty
You have a period of 1 year from the delivery of the order to implement the manufacturer’s guarantee and the legal deadlines to implement the legal guarantee of redhibitory defects.
It will be the responsibility of the purchasing company to provide any justification as to the reality of the defects or anomalies observed. It must allow us every facility to proceed with the observation of these defects and to remedy them. Any complaint related to the manufacturer’s guarantee or to a hidden defect must be notified to us within the required time limits by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. In the event of a redhibitory latent defect, you have the choice between exchanging the defective product for a new one, subject to stock being exhausted, cancelling the order or keeping the product against a possible price reduction.
Article 7. Terms of delivery and delivery times
7.1 Terms and conditions
Delivery is made at the landing door, by the Post Office or by one of our carriers.
The products are delivered to the delivery address that you indicated during the order process (only in European Union countries).
In the event of an error in the wording of the addressee’s contact details, FB SOLUTIONS shall not be held responsible for the impossibility of delivering the product.
Preparation and shipping costs are always clearly indicated when you place your order.
7.2 Delivery times
Any item available in stock is dispatched on average within 10 working days from the day your order is validated.
All delivery times announced when placing the order are calculated in working days. The times indicated are average times and correspond to the time taken to process, prepare and dispatch your order (ex warehouse).
Unless there is a specific commitment to a shorter deadline, the deadline for delivery of the goods is 30 days from the day your order is validated.
In the event of a delay of more than 7 days in relation to the announced deadline and not justified by force majeure, the consumer may cancel the order by any available means (mail, email, telephone):
- If the order has not yet been dispatched from the warehouse, simply contact our Customer Service within 24 hours of the dispatch confirmation, so that we can block the delivery.
- If you receive the package: refuse it and ask our Customer Service for a refund of your order. As soon as we have confirmation of the return of your package, we will reimburse you within 15 days.
In the event of cancellation of the order due to late delivery, we undertake to reimburse you the total amount paid as soon as possible, except in the event of non-return of your package.
In the event of non-delivery of an order, you have a maximum of one month (from the deadline for delivery) to make a complaint. Beyond this period, we will not accept any claims.
7.3 From package to delivery: defect or non-conformity of the purchased product
Whatever the mode of transport, and even when shipped carriage paid, the goods always travel at the risk and peril of the purchasing company to which it belongs in the event of damage, loss or theft, to make all necessary observations and confirm its reservations by following the following procedure:
- You must check the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery and before signing the carrier’s delivery note.
- You must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by your signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (e.g. damaged product). This verification is considered to have been carried out once the purchaser, or a person authorised by him, has signed the delivery note.
- You must also notify us of any anomalies by e-mail or registered letter and confirm your reservations by extrajudicial act or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the carrier within 3 working days of receipt of the item(s) at the latest and send a copy of this letter to :
38 rue Dunois
75647 Paris Cedex 13
- Without prejudice to the measures to be taken with regard to the carrier, if you wish to return a product purchased due to a defect or non-conformity in relation to the product ordered, you must imperatively make a request to our Customer Service within 3 days. Any claim made after this period will not be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, instructions).
- If, at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn or opened, you must check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, you must imperatively refuse the package and our a reservation on the delivery slip (package refused because open or damaged).
Article 8. Claims
In the event of a complaint, the purchasing company must first contact the company by mail or other means of communication. Companies will ensure that such complaints are dealt with within 30 days of receipt.
If it is impossible to resolve the dispute within this period, an acknowledgement of receipt must be sent to the purchasing company, mentioning the time required for the company to process the complaint.
Article 9. Responsibilities
Our partners cannot be held responsible by customers for the products offered by FB SOLUTIONS, except for the manufacturer of the products sold in the event of defects or non-conformity.
FB SOLUTIONS shall not be held liable for the non-performance of the contract concluded on the occasion of or in the event of force majeure, as an unforeseeable event contractually assimilated to cases of force majeure such as mobilisation, war, total or partial strike, lock-out, fire, flood, interruption or delay in transport, lack of raw materials or any other cause hindering the activity of our company or that of our suppliers or leading to total or partial unemployment at ourselves or at our suppliers.
FB SOLUTIONS shall not incur any liability to the purchasing company for any indirect damage as a result of the present: operating loss, loss of profit, loss of data, loss of contract, damage or other costs, which may arise.
The choice and purchase of a product or service are placed under the sole responsibility of the customer. The total or partial impossibility to use the products, in particular due to incompatibility of the equipment, may not give rise to any compensation, reimbursement or liability of FB SOLUTIONS, except in the case of a proven defect, non-conformity or defectiveness.
Article 10. Guarantees and after-sales service
All products sold by FB SOLUTIONS have a 1 year guarantee.
In the event of a breakdown during the initial guarantee period, repairs will be carried out free of charge by the manufacturers.
We remind you that you also benefit from the legal guarantee of redhibitory defects in application of articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code.
Any claim related to the manufacturer’s guarantee or to a hidden defect must be notified to us by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
To be able to benefit from the manufacturer’s warranty or the legal warranty for redhibitory defects, it is imperative to keep the purchase invoice of the product, which will be strictly required when the warranty is invoked.
Defects resulting from abnormal assembly or use or consumer negligence are excluded from any guarantee. Any use of our products that does not comply with the prescriptions indicated in the instructions for use releases us from all liability.
Our guarantees will not be taken into account in the following cases:
- Breakdowns resulting from modifications to the construction and original characteristics of the appliance.
- Failures affecting parts that do not comply with the manufacturer’s recommendations
- The appliance container. By “appliance container” we do not mean the components of the appliances but the products that could be stored in a refrigerator, freezer, etc. for example.
- Settings accessible to the beneficiary without dismantling the device
- The costs of commissioning, adjustment, cleaning and tests not resulting from a guaranteed damage
- Failure to comply with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Repairs and damage to the appliance after repairs have been carried out by anyone other than a repairer authorised by the manufacturer
- makeshift or provisional compensation and the consequences of any worsening of the damage resulting therefrom
- Damage due to corrosion, incorrect connection or power supply problems
- A power supply problem does not mean a power supply problem internal to the product, but external to it. If, for example, it is connected to a faulty outlet, the warranty will not apply.
Independently of the contractual guarantee set out below, FB SOLUTIONS shall remain liable for defects in the conformity of the goods to the contract under the conditions provided for in articles L.217-4 and following of the consumer code and for hidden defects in the goods sold under the conditions provided for in articles 1641 and following of the civil code.
When you act within the framework of the legal guarantee of conformity :
- You have a period of one year from the delivery of the good to act ;
- You can choose between repairing or replacing the goods, subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L.217-9 of the French Consumer Code ;
Article 11. Obligations of the buyer
The purchaser undertakes to use the purchased product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions in the user manual, and to carry out the necessary maintenance recommended by the manufacturer to ensure its correct operation.
The customer must keep the invoice, the original packaging as well as all manuals and accessories concerning the purchased product.
Article 12. Applicable law – Jurisdiction
This contract is subject to French law.
The present general conditions are subject to French law. By using our site, you agree that any dispute or claim relating to our site (order, purchase of products on our site) and in general any dispute relating to the execution of these general conditions, shall be submitted to the competent court.
Article 13. Company details
There are three ways to contact Customer Service:
- By e-mail through our contact form
- By post:
38 rue Dunois
75647 Paris Cedex 13
- By phone: (+33) 09 75 73 19 63
Please note: in order to optimise the processing of your requests, please specify the subject of your letter after the words “Customer Service”:
- Supporting documents
- Information request
In your letter, please also indicate your first name, last name, email and order number.
Article 14. FB SOLUTIONS protects personal data
All the information collected is necessary to process the buyer’s request. Processing is carried out by FB SOLUTIONS SAS, 38 rue Dunois 75647 Paris Cedex 13. Your data is kept for 10 years, due to the issue of the invoice drawn up in this context.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, you may request access, rectification, deletion or portability of your data, oppose or limit their processing. To exercise these rights, you may contact FB SOLUTIONS Customer Service by e-mail via email@example.com or by post by writing to FB SOLUTIONS – For the attention of the Data Protection Delegate, 38 rue Dunois 75647 Paris Cedex 13.
We would like to inform you of the existence of the “Bloctel” telephone canvassing opposition list, on which you can register on https://conso.bloctel.fr/.
Further information :
FB SOLUTIONS SAS
SIRET number: 841 611 692 000 10
Intra-community VAT number: FR69841611692