Article 1. The role of cookies or connection files
It is entirely possible to browse the https://fb-solutions.tech website without disclosing your personal information to the website publisher, with the limits that this imposes on access to some of the information and services offered.
The provision of personal information (surname and first name, company name, position in the company, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) to FB SOLUTIONS is an obligation if you wish to receive a quote, make contact or submit an unsolicited application. You therefore accept the principle of their collection for the purposes described in the forms as well as in the paragraph “The purposes of data processing”.
Article 2. Security of personal data
FB SOLUTIONS implements a variety of security measures to preserve the safety of your personal data:
- Use of the latest generation encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online.
- Use of servers in a secure environment to store and process your data.
- Restricted access to personal information for employees who need to perform a specific job (order preparation, invoicing, after-sales service).
Article 3. Processing of personal data
FB SOLUTIONS has a very strict policy for the treatment of personal data. Which consists of never transferring, lending, renting or reselling them to third party organisations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the https://fb-solutions.tech website is carried out directly by members of the FB SOLUTIONS team authorised for this purpose.
You therefore accept the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact forms and in the paragraph below.
Article 4. The purpose of data processing
FB SOLUTIONS carries out manual or automated processing of your personal data for specific purposes:
- The data collected via the information entry forms on the website (contact, quote request, recruitment) is used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
- The data collected during the playback of videos posted on specialised platforms is necessary to be able to access these third party sites and execute requests.
- The data collected when using social network access buttons is necessary to be able to execute the requests of these third party sites.
Article 5. Collection of consent
For all types of collection of personal data via its website, FB SOLUTIONS uses devices that enable it to receive your explicit consent:
- For the acceptance of data collection when filling in contact forms.
- For the acceptance of cookies when displaying the warning banner.
FB SOLUTIONS saves the collections of consent to the collection of personal data in order to be able to make them available to the CNIL and any other control body on request.
Article 6. The duration of data storage
The length of time we keep your personal data varies depending on the nature of the data and the technology used to collect it:
- For all your personal data collected by cookies, the retention period is a maximum of 13 months.
- For all your data collected by a form, the retention period cannot exceed 36 months.
Article 7. The transfer of your personal data
FB SOLUTIONS does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether inside or outside the European Union.
Article 8. Authorised service providers
FB SOLUTIONS uses the services of authorised service providers to facilitate the processing of the personal data you use on the https://fb-solutions.tech website.
Having access to the data collected via the forms on the said site, the service providers have a very strict commitment to respect the conditions of confidentiality, use and protection of your personal data.
Article 9. The exercise of the rights of Internet users
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, you benefit from a set of rights relating to your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the website publisher directly:
- – By post: FB SOLUTIONS 38 rue Dunois 75647 Paris Cedex 13, France
- By phone: (+33) 09 75 73 19 63
- By e-mail: email@example.com
Given the obligation of confidentiality and security of the processing of personal data incumbent on FB SOLUTIONS, any request to exercise any of your rights will be processed on condition that you prove your identity by means of a photocopy of one of your valid identity documents.
Article 9.1 – The right of access
Within the legal framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time make a written request for communication of your personal data.
To do so, you can use the mail template created by the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
Article 9.2 – The right to object on legitimate grounds
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information relating to yourself or a deceased relative.
To do so, you can use the model letter produced by the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees
Article 9.3 – The right of opposition on legitimate grounds
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
- Opposition to the use of data collected in the context of commercial prospecting operations,
- Opposition based on legitimate grounds.
To do this you can use the model letter drafted by the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposer-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees
Article 9.4 – Due to data portability
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time request to recover your personal data in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store them on another medium or to transmit them to another information system for re-use.
To do so, you can use the mail model proposed by the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
Article 9.5 – The right to the deletion of data
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the deletion of all your data that has been registered on the FB SOLUTIONS website.
To do so, you can use the mail model proposed by the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet
Article 9.6 – The processing of your data
FB SOLUTIONS undertakes to respond to your requests relating to personal data within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt thereof.
FB SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data that is characterised either by manifestly malicious intent or by a repetitive and abusive nature.